Disability Services is committed to ensuring that all information you provide is maintained as confidential. Any information collected is used for your benefit. Disability Service's confidentiality guidelines will be shared with you during the intake process
- Disability related information is to be treated as medical information. Any information regarding disability is considered confidential to Disability Services and shall be shared with others within the institution only on a need-to-know basis.
- To protect confidentiality by assuring limited access, all disability-related information must be filed with Disability Services.
- Information in files will not be released except in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Your file may be released pursuant to a court order or subpoena.
- You may give written authorization for the release of information when you wish to share it with others.
- You have the right to review your file; however you must make an appointment to do so.