At Salem State, we are committed to supporting students during the college search process by offering a personalized visit experience while maintaining health and safety measures set forth by the CDC. The best way to get to know our Viking community is by taking part in a campus visit opportunity.
To ensure that we are adhering to health and safety guidelines, registration is required for all visit opportunities. In-person visits are limited to smaller numbers to allow for proper social distancing.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic the following guidelines will be enforced while on campus:
- Each student is allowed to bring a maximum of two guests.
- Face masks must be properly worn throughout the entire visit.
- All individuals must maintain a minimum of six feet between themselves and others.
- All visitors must confirm they have not exhibited any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days. Please visit the CDC website for a list of symptoms.
- All visitors must confirm that they have not come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- All visitors must follow the Massachusetts Government Travel restrictions.