Students and authorized users are able to pay their student account bill online (e-payment) by credit card or electronic check (ACH). Salem State’s online billing system is secure, and all payments are processed through the TouchNet payment gateway, which utilizes industry-leading security standards.
1. Log into Navigator.
2. Once at the Student Homepage, click on "Financial Account".
3. On the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on "Student Accounts".
4. Click on the link to access TouchNet.
NOTE: To gain access, please make sure your pop-up blockers are disabled.
5. Once in TouchNet, click on "Authorized Users" on the right-hand side of the screen, then click on "Add Authorized User".
6. Type in the email address of the authorized user in the provided text box. Then, answer the questions by indicating either "Yes" or "No" with the radio buttons provided next to each question. Next, click "Continue".
7. In the pop-up window, read the agreement to the terms of adding an authorized user. Click on the check box next to "I Agree", then, click "Continue".
CAUTION: Your authorized user will receive two emails to the account that you provided. The parent can find more information below.
Parent Access to Student Financials through TouchNet:
1. The Authorized User will receive an email from email@example.com.
2. Email subject line: “You have been given access”. The email will provide a link to TouchNet where the user can use their email and the password provided in the email to log in.