How to- Complete Information Review
Salem State University seeks to obtain all student's most updated contact information for communications. Once a year, SSU asks all students to verify their basic address, phone, personal email and emergency contact information. You must visit your Task tile in Navigator to confirm your information. Please see below for directions on how to do so.
1. Log into Navigator.
2. Once at the Student Homepage, click on "Tasks".
3. The "Tasks" page should default to your "To Do List", which can be found in the menu bar on the left-hand side of the screen. Under the To Do List heading, click on "Address Phone Email Emergency Verification" found in the chart listed under "Task".
4. Read the information provided in Step 1 of 5 on your address, telephone, personal email address, and emergency contact information verification. Then, click "Next" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
5. Review/ Edit your contact details within Step 2 of 5.
To add an email address:
5a.Under the heading "Email", click on the "+" button.
5b. In the pop-up window, indicate the type of email you are providing in the drop down menu next to *Type.
5c. Type in your email in the box provided next to *Email.
5d. You have the option to check off the box next to "Preferred" if this is your preferred email.
5e. Click "Save" in the top right-hand side of the pop-up box.
To add a phone number:
5f. Under the heading "Phone" click on "Add Phone".
5g. In the pop-up window, select the phone type in the drop-down menu next to *Type.
5h. If the number is out-of-country, please provide the country code in the box next to "Country Code".
5i. Please provide the phone number in the box next to *Phone Number.
5j. Provide the phone extension in the box next to extension, if necessary.
5k. Check the box next to "Preferred" if this is your preferred number.
5l. Click "Save" in the top right-hand corner of the pop-up box.
6. To complete Step 2 of 5, click "Confirm" in the top-right hand corner of the screen. Above the "Confirm" button, click "Next".
7. Review/ Edit your Addresses within Step 3 of 5.
To add a home address:
7a. Under the "Home Address" heading, click on the "+" button.
7b. In the pop-up window, select the date that you started living at the address to be entered in the calendar provided next to *From.
7c. The country will be defaulted to the United States. Please select a different country if there is an international address.
7d. Fill out the street address. Three address lines are provided, if needed.
7e. Fill out your city, state, and postal address. Then, click "Save" in the top right-hand corner of the pop-up window.
NOTE: You must select your state by clicking on the search icon and clicking on your state for the search to be valid.
To add a permanent address:
7f. Click on the "+" button under the heading "Permanent Address".
7g. Follow the same procedure as written in steps 7b - 7e to add a permanent address.
7h. To complete Step 3 of 5, click "Confirm" at the top right-hand side of the screen. Then, click "Next", located above "Confirm".
8. Within Step 4 of 5, if you would like to add an emergency contact click on "Add Contact", located under the heading "Emergency Contacts".
8a. In the pop-up window, enter the name of your contact in the box provided next to *Name.
8b. In the drop down menu provided next to *Relationship, please select that contact's relationship to you.
8c. Under the heading "Primary Phone Number", enter the country code (if international), the phone number, and the extension (if applicable) for the primary emergency contact person. Then, click "Save" in the top right-hand corner of the pop-up window.
8d. Click "Confirm" in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then, click "Next", located above "Confirm".
9. Within Step 5 of 5, click "Submit" at the top right-hand corner of the screen to complete your information review.
NOTE: As soon as your information review and complete is submitted, it will immediately be removed as a hold/ to do list item.