*Salem State University sends transcripts either electronically or through the U.S. Mail.
Current Student Requests:
- Log into Navigator.
- On the Student Homepage, click on "Academic Records."
- On the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on "Request Official Transcript."
- This will bring you to the Parchment website. If you have not created a Parchment Learners account, instructions on how to do that are here.
- If you have created your Parchment Learners account, log in and request your transcripts.
- When requesting your transcripts and setting up your Parchment Learners account, do not put the S in front of your student ID number. Type only the numbers in. (ex: 0123456).
If you have already set up a Parchment Learner account through a different school, you will not need to set up a new account for Salem State. For information on how to add Salem State as a school in your Parchment Learner account, visit here.
Former Student Requests:
If you are a former student of Salem State, you can request your transcripts directly through Parchment's website.
Electronic transcripts are provided free of charge. There will be a $5.00 green fee for hard copy transcripts.