*Salem State University sends transcripts either electronically or through the U.S. Mail.
Current Student Requests:
- Log into Navigator.
- On the Student Homepage, click on "Academic Records."
- On the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on "Request Official Transcript."
- This will bring you Parchment website. If you have not created a Parchment Learners account, instructions on how to do that are here.
- If you have created your Parchment Learners account, log in and request your transcripts.
- When requesting your transcripts and setting up your Parchment Learners account, do not put the S in front of your student ID number. Type only the numbers in. (ex: 0123456)
If you have already set up a Parchment Learner account through a different school, you will not need to set up a new account for Salem State. For information on how to add Salem State as a school in your Parchment Learner account, visit here.
Former Student Requests:
If you are a former student of Salem State, you can request your transcripts directly through Parchment's website to set up your Parchment Learner Account and request your transcripts.
Electronic transcripts are provided free of charge. There will be a $5.00 green fee for hard copy transcripts.