*Salem State University only sends official transcripts by U.S. mail.
Current Student Requests:
- Log into Navigator.
- On the Student Homepage, click on "Academic Records."
- On the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on "Request Official Transcript."
- In the drop-down menu under "Select Processing Options," select when you would like the transcript to be processed to be sent out.
- Click on "Select Destination" and determine if you would like the transcript sent to your home address. If you would like it sent elsewhere, please fill out the address form.
- NOTE: When looking up either the country or state, please type out the full name in order to find it. (United States, Massachusetts, etc.)
- Under "Select Delivery Method," indicate the number of transcripts that you would like to be sent to that destination.
- On the top right of the screen, click on the "Submit" button.
- NOTE: It will take 5-7 business days for your transcript to reach its destination.
Former Student Requests:
Submit a paper request to the Student Navigation Center. Download the Transcript Request Form.
- You may submit the signed form via fax to 978.542.8520 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note all signatures must be physical signatures.
- You may also submit the form in-person. We are located on Central Campus on the second floor of the Bertolon School of Business, 352 Lafayette Street in Salem.
- Lastly, you may submit by mail to the following address: Salem State University's Student Navigation Center at 352 Lafayette Street, Salem, MA 01970