*Salem State University only sends official transcripts by U.S. mail.
Current Student Requests:
- Log into Navigator.
- On the Student Homepage, click on "Academic Records."
- On the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on "Request Official Transcript."
- In the drop-down menu under "Select Processing Options," select when you would like the transcript to be processed to be sent out.
- Click on "Select Destination" and determine if you would like the transcript sent to your home address. If you would like it sent elsewhere, please fill out the address form.
- NOTE: When looking up either the country or state, please type out the full name in order to find it. (United States, Massachusetts, etc.)
- Under "Select Delivery Method," indicate the number of transcripts that you would like to be sent to that destination.
- On the top right of the screen, click on the "Submit" button.
- NOTE: It will take 7-10 business days for your transcript to reach its destination.
Former Student Requests:
If you are a former student who graduated within two years, you have the ability to log into Navigator and request an official transcript following the steps above. You may need to reset your password but that can be done online in just a few minutes.
If you are a student who graduated more than two years ago then you will need to submit the transcript request form which can be located below.
Submit a paper request to the Student Navigation Center. Download the Transcript Request Form.
- You may submit the signed form via fax to 978.542.8520 or email it to email@example.com. Please note all signatures must be physical signatures.
- NOTE: Currently the physical campus is closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak during the spring 2020 semester and we are unable to accept walk-in requests and have limited access to the mail. Transcripts are mailed once a week.