1. Log into Navigator.
2. On the Student Homepage, click on "Academic Records".
3. On the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on "View Unofficial Transcript".
4. Process the transcript by clicking the "Submit" button on the top right-hand side of the screen.
NOTE: The report will pop-up on the screen as a PDF, so please make sure that your pop-ups are not blocked.
5. Confirm that you are currently enrolled in courses by scrolling to the very bottom of the report to see the last term you have been enrolled in. On the report, you will also find:
- Your program listed along with your major(s), minor(s), and concentration(s).
- You may view your courses and course descriptions listed under your program and program plans.
- You may view your attempted and earned credits within each semester to the right of the courses and course descriptions.
- You may view your combined cumulative GPA and combined credit totals under the title "Undergraduate Career Totals" located at the bottom of the report.
CAUTION: The credits listed under "Earned" do not include currently enrolled course work or W, I, F, or F* grades. Additionally, MAT 90 and ENG 100A/ENL 100 are not college level credits, therefore, they must be manually subtracted from the earned credits shown.
6. If applicable, check that your transfer and/ or test credits are appearing on your transcript as expected. These courses have a grade of "T" or "P" and they do not impact your combined cumulative GPA.
7. If a course is repeated, the attempt with the highest grade will appear as normal and the other attempt(s) will have "Repeated - Exclude in GPA" appear underneath the course description.
NOTE: Duplicate credit cannot be eared for the same or equivalent course, so credits will only be granted for one attempt.