The ITS Help Desk is the contact for all information technology, computer, and electronic device support. This is the place to start for all of your computer, printer, telephone, and networking questions or problems. Contact the IT Help Desk by requesting assistance at our self-service portal or call 978.542.2036. Our friendly staff is available to assist with your technology questions and concerns. We will answer your questions or help you to find the resources you need. This service is available to all Salem State students, faculty and staff.
Walk-In Locations and Hours
- ITS Training Room: Loring Ave., Building 1, Central Campus 2204, available to faculty and staff by registration.
- Media Services: Lafayette St., Meier Hall 105, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 8 pm.
- Student Laptop Repair: Loring Ave., Building 1, Central Campus 159, Monday - Thursday 9 am - 8 pm and Friday 9 am - 4 pm.
- Walk-In Faculty and Staff IT Support
- Meier Hall 105, Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Central Campus 159, Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
IT Client Support Services North
Located at Meier Hall 105 on North Campus, faculty, staff and students can stop in for assistance with wireless or wired network connections, anti-virus software, software issues, general troubleshooting, support and repair on Salem State owned computer systems, and other technology related support.
Media Services can help faculty, staff and students who wish to use presentation technology to enrich learning in teaching and instructional settings.
ITS Client Support Services Central (Student Laptop Repair)
At Central Campus, Building 1, Room CC 159, faculty, staff and students can stop in for assistance with wireless or wired network connections, anti-virus software, software issues, general troubleshooting, support and repair on Salem State owned computer systems, and other technology related support.
Students, bring your recommended Dell notebook computer to us and receive on-site warranty support, at no cost, for failed or broken hardware components such as hard drives, keyboards, display panels, and other part(s) damaged by accident.