Emergency, life threatening medical or behavioral health concern:
- On campus, please call 978-542-6111
- Off campus, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department. The closest emergency department to campus is North Shore Medical Center (81 Highland Ave, Salem, 978-741-1200)
Off-campus, local urgent care facilities:
AFC Urgent Care: 450 Paradise Rd, Swampscott, 781-691-9366
AFC Urgent Care: 50 Dodge Street, Beverly, 978-922-2171
Lahey Urgent Care: 480 Maple St, Danvers 978-304-8380
CVS Minute Clinic: Canal St, Salem.
CareWell Urgent Care: 229 Andover St (Rt 114), Peabody, MA, 978-826-5950
Health Quarters: Reproductive telehealth services for birth control, emergency contraception, STI Testing, PrEP, pregnancy options, UTIs, and more. Limited in person appointments (100 Cummings Center, Suite #110-E, Beverly, 978-705-4039)
Telehealth options for students with the student health insurance plan:
- BCBS Well Connection Telehealth: If you have the Blue cross blue shield student health insurance plan, you have access to BCBS’s medical and mental health telehealth services 24/7. BCBS has currently waived copays for any telehealth visit.
For COVID Testing:
- Stop the Spread FREE testing in Salem, MA and other towns within MA. Typically results available within 24-48 hours.
- Mass.gov GET TESTED for most up to date state-wide COVID testing information
- Lynn Community Health Center, 269 Union St, Lynn, 781-581-3900
- AFC Urgent Care: 450 Paradise Rd, Swampscott, 781-691-9366
- CareWell Urgent Care: 229 Andover St (Rt 114), Peabody, MA, 978-826-5951
- CVS self-swab drive thru testing: 272 Highland Ave, Salem Appointment required
- North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG):
- Drive up COVID testing, Salem Hospital campus, 55 Highland Ave, Salem: Appointments by physician referral only. Call 844-839-8299 to make an appointment if you don't have a NSPG provider.
- Respiratory Clinic, 1 Hutchinson Dr, Danvers: Appointments by physician referral only.
For Mental Health Support:
Lahey Behavioral health crisis center: 24/7 hours, 978-744-1585
To reach crisis counselors via text, please text NAMI to 741741