Emergency, life-threatening medical or behavioral health concern:
- On-campus, please call 978.542.6111
- Off-campus, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department. The closest emergency department to campus is North Shore Medical Center (81 Highland Ave, Salem, 978.741.1200).
For off-campus COVID testing:
- For local, off campus COVID testing options, please visit the salem.gov website
- Mass.gov GET TESTED for the most up-to-date state-wide COVID testing information
- AFC Urgent Care: 450 Paradise Rd, Swampscott, 781.691.9366
- CareWell Urgent Care: 229 Andover St (Rt 114), Peabody, MA, 978.826.5951
- CVS: available at multiple locations. Canal St, Salem, MA (across from central campus).
Off-campus, local urgent care facilities:
AFC Urgent Care: 450 Paradise Rd, Swampscott, 781.691.9366
AFC Urgent Care: 50 Dodge Street, Beverly, 978.922.2171
Lahey Urgent Care: 480 Maple St, Danvers, 978.304.8380
CVS Minute Clinic: Canal St, Salem
CareWell Urgent Care: 229 Andover St (Rt 114), Peabody, MA, 978.826.5950
Health Quarters: Reproductive telehealth services for birth control, emergency contraception, STI Testing, PrEP, pregnancy options, UTIs, and more. Limited in-person appointments (100 Cummings Center, Suite #110-E, Beverly, 978.705.4039).
Telehealth options for students with the student health insurance plan:
- BCBS Well Connection Telehealth: If you have the Blue Cross Blue Shield student health insurance plan, you have access to BCBS’s medical and mental health telehealth services 24/7. BCBS has currently waived copays for any telehealth visit.
For Mental Health Support:
24/7 SSU Mental Health Support Line, 978.542.8327
Lahey Behavioral health crisis center: 24/7 hours, 978.744.1585
To reach crisis counselors via text, please text NAMI to 741741