The Media Services supports faculty, students, and staff who wish to use presentation technology to enrich learning in teaching and instructional settings.
Location: Meir Hall 103 - IT Help Desk
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 8 pm
Location: Meier Hall 105
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 5pm
Contact at IT Help Desk or call 978.542.2036
- Provide faculty training on the operation and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Classroom assistance to faculty, students, and staff in correcting operational problems with presentation equipment.
- Projection and audio equipment support for on-campus events. We are unable to service Salem State related events at off campus (Hotels, schools, institutions). Due to staff limitations, we please ask for one-week advance notice for any event setup support request.
- Presentation equipment loans Data Projectors
- Information on locations and availability of presentation and production equipment resources.
- Price quotes and information from vendors for data projectors, audio equipment, video and still cameras, AV furniture, and related equipment.
- Liaison to AV Vendors for technology classrooms installations and improvements.
- Testing, troubleshooting and repair of media equipment
- Projector lamp replacement and maintenance
- Design, Installation and configuration of Room Systems and system components.
For assistance with classroom technology, view this document:
Main number: 978.542.6260
Trisha Girard-Macgregor, Administrative Assistant, email@example.com 978-542-2281
Ron Rodriguez, Instructional Media Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org 978.542.6454
David Walker, Media Services System Specialist, email@example.com 978.542.7449