Skip to main content

What do I need to do if selected for verification?

Details regarding what specific types of documentation needed for financial aid verification will be found on the Task tile on your Navigator.

Generally you will be asked to complete/provide one or more of the following:

  • Federal Tax Transcript
  • Verification Worksheet
  • Property Verification Worksheet
  • SNAP food stamp verification
  • Child Support Paid Worksheet

You may also need to complete the following forms:

  • Income Expense Worksheet (dependent student)
  • Income Expense Worksheet (independent student)
  • Statement of Identity & Educational Purpose

Your to-do list will detail SPECIFICALLY which forms we are requesting and provide a link to download the required documents.


Delays in completing verification requirements will impact your financial aid eligibility and can result in:

  • Financial holds on your account
  • Inability to move into your residence hall
  • Restricted access to registration, grades, transcripts, etc.