Details regarding what specific types of documentation needed for financial aid verification will be found on the Task tile on your Navigator.
Generally you will be asked to complete/provide one or more of the following:
- Federal Tax Transcript
- Verification Worksheet
- Property Verification Worksheet
- SNAP food stamp verification
- Child Support Paid Worksheet
You may also need to complete the following forms:
- Income Expense Worksheet (dependent student)
- Income Expense Worksheet (independent student)
- Statement of Identity & Educational Purpose
Your to-do list will detail SPECIFICALLY which forms we are requesting and provide a link to download the required documents.
Delays in completing verification requirements will impact your financial aid eligibility and can result in:
- Financial holds on your account
- Inability to move into your residence hall
- Restricted access to registration, grades, transcripts, etc.