Skip to main content

Which flowsheet do I follow?

Frequently Asked Question

Which flowsheet do I follow?


You must follow the flowsheet for the year in which you declare your major. Effective dates are found at the bottom right of the flow sheet. Be sure to double check that your flowsheet year is correct at the top of your Degree Tracker report. Hard copies of flowsheets can be obtained from the Student Navigation Center or from the Center for Academic Advising.

You can also find electronic versions of flow sheets here.