A ClipperCard identification card is required for all students, faculty, and staff of Salem State University. You will receive your first ClipperCard free of charge. Replacement cards cost $10.
New and Replacement Cards for Students and Employees
- Upload your photo to salemstate.edu/GET (if this is a replacement card, skip this step.)
- Fill out this form and follow the directions in receiving your card.
New student cards
If you are a commuter, your card will be mailed to the address you've provided SSU. If you are a resident, you will receive your card at check-in at the beginning of the semester.
Getting a new card due to a name change
If you have recently changed your name and completed the paperwork to do so with SSU, please fill out the form above and a new card will be printed for you at no charge.
Faculty and staff cards
Please let us know how you would like to receive your card.
- pick it up at the ClipperCard office
- send it by inter-office mail
- mail it to an address (include the address in your email)