Skip to main content

How do I get a ClipperCard (ID Card)?

A ClipperCard identification card is required for all students, faculty, and staff of Salem State University. You will receive your first ClipperCard free of charge. Replacement cards cost $10.

New and Replacement Cards for Students and Employees

  1. Upload your photo to  (if this is a replacement card, skip this step.)
  2. Fill out this form and follow the directions in receiving your card.

New student cards

If you are a commuter, your card will be mailed to the address you've provided SSU. If you are a resident, you will receive your card at check-in at the beginning of the semester.

Getting a new card due to a name change

If you have recently changed your name and completed the paperwork to do so with SSU, please fill out the form above and a new card will be printed for you at no charge.

Faculty and staff cards

Please let us know how you would like to receive your card.

  • pick it up at the ClipperCard office
  • send it by inter-office mail
  • mail it to an address (include the address in your email)

Do You Need More Help?

ClipperCard Office
Mike Pelletier
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm
Walk-In Service: Central Campus, CC 2203