Enrollment and Housing payments are made through the Student Navigator website under Application Status.
1. Log into Navigator
2. Click on the "Sign In" tile, enter your User ID and Password, and click "Sign In"
3. Click on the "Application Status" tile
4. Click the "Pay Enrollment and/or Housing Deposit" link
5. Click the "Make Payments Now"
6. Click the "OK" button
7. Select the Term for which you are making the deposit
8. Select Deposit Payment (Accept Fee)
|Deposit Payment Key|
|“Dep UG Accep Fee CC Fall” = Undergraduate Enrollment Deposit Paying with a Credit Card for Fall|
|“Dep UG Accep Fee eCheck Fall” = Undergraduate Enrollment Deposit Paying with an Electronic Check for Fall|
|“Housing Deposit CC Fall” = Undergraduate Housing Deposit Paying with a Credit Card for Fall|
|“Housing Deposit eCheck Fall” = Undergraduate Housing Deposit paying with an Electronic Check for Fall|
9. Click the "Continue" button on the Summary of Accept Fee page
10. Select your payment method and confirm payment
11. If making a housing deposit and an undergraduate acceptance fee deposit, make sure to check the "Save this payment" box so you won’t need to re-enter your payment details
12. If you made an enrollment deposit and want to make a non-refundable housing deposit, repeat the steps above
Congratulations! You’ve made your deposit! You're now officially a Salem State Viking!!