Enrollment and Housing payments are made through the Student Navigator website under Application Status.
1. Log into Navigator
2. Click on the "Sign In" tile, enter your User ID and Password, and click "Sign In"
3. Click on the "Application Status" tile
4. Click the "Pay Enrollment and/or Housing Deposit" link
5. Click the "Make Payments Now"
6. Select the "Click Here" link
7. Click "I will review my eRefund profile" button for refund policy
8. Click "I acknowledge" button for refund policy
9. Select the Term for which you are making the deposit
10. Select Deposit Payment (Accept Fee)
|Deposit Payment Key|
|“Dep UG Accep Fee CC Fall” = Undergraduate Enrollment Deposit Paying with a Credit Card for Fall|
|“Dep UG Accep Fee eCheck Fall” = Undergraduate Enrollment Deposit Paying with an Electronic Check for Fall|
|“Housing Deposit CC Fall” = Undergraduate Housing Deposit Paying with a Credit Card for Fall|
|“Housing Deposit eCheck Fall” = Undergraduate Housing Deposit paying with an Electronic Check for Fall|
11. Click the "Continue" button on the Summary of Accept Fee page
12. Select your payment method and confirm payment
13. Enter your check or credit card information.
14. If you made an acceptance fee deposit and want to make a housing deposit, repeat the steps above.
Congratulations! You’ve made your deposit! WELCOME TO VIKING COUNTRY!!!