Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, parking and traffic operations will be handled primarily online for fall 2020 semester. In the event that in-person service is needed, you may be required to schedule an appointment. For all inquiries, please email the university police parking office.
Parking Permit Information for Students
- Parking permits will be available for purchase online via the Student Account Portal (Navigator) in August for the upcoming academic year.
- Due to limited parking spaces, resident student parking is selected via a parking lottery conducted annually in May or June. Students selected from the parking lottery may purchase permits via the Student Account Portal (Navigator). Information regarding the lottery is sent via Salem State email to all eligible resident students.
- First-year resident students are not permitted to have a vehicle on campus. If you have a unique circumstance that requires a vehicle, please direct written correspondence to the parking office. The correspondence must include sufficient documentation to justify the need for parking privileges.
- Students will have the option of having the cost of their parking permit applied to their student account. Select the "Student Account/Tuition Pay" option during checkout. The full cost of the permit will be added to the student bill at the time of purchase. Students will still have the option to pay for their parking permit in full via credit card at the time of purchase.
|Permit Type||Fee Per Semester||Fee Per Year|
|Resident: Atlantic/Peabody Lots||$275.00||$550.00|
- Permits are nonrefundable.
- Please email the university police department parking office with any questions.