Salem State students, faculty and staff can use our online tool, SchoolDude, to report problems with campus facilities, including plumbing, electrical, heating, custodial services. You can also make a maintenance request for snow/ice removal, landscaping and many other facilities services.
Logging in to SchoolDude
- Visit Salem State's SchoolDude work order system.
- If you previously logged into an SSU application/site using the Single Sign-On, you will automatically be logged in
- If not, login using your SSU username and password
See the SchoolDude work order system attachment below for complete instructions.
COVID-19 Protection Measures from Facilities
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, facilities has taken a number of additional measures on campus. View a list of additional protection measures.
Facilities Emergency Contacts
- The help line at 978.542.4357 or (HELP)
- For after-hour emergencies, please contact university police at 978.542.6111
For Faculty and Staff
Facilities information specific to faculty and staff has been migrated to Polaris. Visit the facilities Polaris posts for information regarding maintenance requests, key requests, paid details, environmental health and safety, and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).