Salem State students, faculty and staff can use our online tool, SchoolDude, to report problems with campus facilities, including plumbing, electrical, heating, custodial services. You can also make a maintenance request for snow/ice removal, landscaping and many other facilities services.
Logging in to SchoolDude
- Visit Salem State's SchoolDude work order system.
- If you are a returning user, enter your Email Address and Password. Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password? Link and enter your email address. We’ll send you instructions for resetting your password.
If you are submitting your first request, you must enter registration information first. Click on the down arrow () next to Never Submitted a Request? Register Here! to expand the registration form. *Note: Your registration will be complete after you submit your first work request.
• Enter the Account Number: 650642204
• Enter your First and Last Name, as well as your Phone Number and Email Address.
• Type the Password you would like to use to log into your SchoolDude account and confirm it. The password you choose must be 6 characters long.
• Click Register to go to the work order request form.
See the SchoolDude work order system attachment below for complete instructions.
Facilities Emergency Contacts
- The help line at 978.542.4357 or (HELP)
- For after-hour emergencies, please contact university police at 978.542.6111
For Faculty and Staff
Facilities information specific to faculty and staff has been migrated to Polaris. Visit the facilities Polaris posts for information regarding maintenance requests, key requests, paid details, environmental health and safety, and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).