The Salem State University software library is available to any member of the university community (student, staff, or faculty). The site contains a variety of software licensed to Salem State and available to its' users for either no cost or a discounted price. Software downloaded from this site is for use on Salem State owned computers or your personally owned computer used for academic or administrative work.
If you only need Microsoft Office, use this self-help article: How to install Microsoft Office 365 apps on your computer.
To Access the Salem State Software Library:
- Go to www.salemstate.edu/software.
- To create an account, click on the Register option. If you have an active account just click Sign In.
- Select "I have an institution issued email address".
- Enter your SSU email address and proceed through the registration process.
- When complete, login to your SSU email and click the link within the verification email.
It can take up to 15 minutes for the verification email to be sent.
Please ensure that your email is configured to allow messages from the domain "@onthehub.com".