If a student has a credit balance from excess financial aid, dropped classes, or an overpayment, they can receive the funds through our eRefund process directly into their checking or savings account. Financial Aid refunds are issued in October for the fall semester, and in February for the spring semester.
Refunds to debit cards are not an option at this time. Please make sure to use a bank routing number and bank account number when filling out the information required for direct deposit.
1. Log into Navigator.
2. Once at the Student Homepage, click on the "Financial Account" tile.
3. In the menu bar on the left-hand side of the screen, click on "Student Accounts".
While performing step 3, please make sure pop-ups are not blocked on your browser.
4. Once at the TouchNet homepage, click on "Refunds" located in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
5. Once at the eRefunds page, click on the "Set Up Account" button, located in the box with the heading "Current Refund Method".
6. After following step 5, an email will be sent to your personal email account with a Two-Step Verification code. Retrieve the code, and return to TouchNet where you will enter the code in the text box provided. Then, click "Verify".
7. In the pop-up window, select the radio button next to "Set up new account", then, click "Continue".
8. Next, enter your account and billing information. You must save your account and billing information by entering an account name in the text box next to "*Save payment method as". Then, click "Continue".
9. Ensure your account setup is successful by reading the confirmation banner at the top of the screen. In addition, you should receive an email from TouchNet to your Salem State University email account confirming your successful eRefund enrollment.