Browse to the Navigator website:
- for current students and applicants, select Sign In and enter your username and password
- for new students, see instructions on this page
What is my student ID/username?
Salem State identifies a student username with the letter "S" followed by a student identification number (ex, S1234567, also known as your student ID). Student IDs are issued to students who:
- Applied to the university to be a full-time student
- Take a course as a non-matriculated or a non-credit student
- Took a course or attended years ago
How do I find my student ID?
- Go to Navigator
- Select "Account Help"
- Select "Student ID lookup"
- Fill in all required information (if you are an international student, and do not have a Social Security number, select "Passport Number")
- Select "I’m not a robot". You will see a series of images. Select the images, select "Verify", and if you are correct, you will get a GREEN checkmark to continue.
- Select "Look Up My Student ID"
How do I reset my password?
You can find password reset instructions on the Password Reset - Self Service web page.
Submit a request to the IT Help Desk or call 978.542.2036.