Salem State University offers students and their families the option of setting up a monthly, interest-free payment plan for each of the fall (5 installments), spring (5 installments) and summer (3 installments) semesters through their Navigator account. Students will use TouchNet to establish a monthly payment plan ($40 enrollment fee applies) and pay directly through that portal each month.
If you already have a payment plan and want to make a payment, please follow this link to our instructions on how to pay.
To set-up a semester payment plan:
1. Log into Navigator.
2. Once at the Student Homepage, click on "Financial Account".
3. In the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on "Student Accounts".
4. Follow the "Click Here" link to access TouchNet.
Please be sure that your pop-up blockers are disabled to access TouchNet.
5. In the menu-bar at the top of the page, click on "Payment Plans".
6. The page will default to the "Manage Plans" tab located under the heading "Payment Plans". Here, you will click on the "Enroll Now" button located on the right-hand side of the page.
7. On the Payment Plan Enrollment page, you will select the term you would like to make the payment plan for in the drop-down menu located next to "Select Term". Then, click "Select".
8. Review the terms of the plan that appear on the Payment Plan Enrollment Page. Then, click "Select" located under the heading "Action".
If payments are not paid on time each month, a $50 late fee is assessed.
9. Under the heading "Payment Schedule", you will see your monthly payments broken up into five equal installments (3 equal monthly payments for summer). Please review and record the amount that you will owe each month.
A one-time, non-refundable set-up fee is due when the payment plan is created.
10. At the bottom of the page under the heading "Set up Automatic Payments", you will choose one of two radio buttons that will indicate whether or not you would like to have automatic payments. Then, click "Continue" at the bottom right-hand side of the page.
11. Choose your method of payment in the drop-down menu next to "Method". Then, click "Continue".
If paying via credit/ debit card, please proceed to step 14. If paying via eCheck, please follow steps 12-13.
12. eCheck: After clicking "Continue" in step 12, enter your account billing information on the Account Payment page. After entering this information, if you chose automatic payments then you must save the payment method and provide a name for the account in the provided box next to "*Save payment method as:". If you opted out of automatic payments, saving the payment method is optional. Then, click "Continue".
13. Review the information you entered, agree to the "Payment Plan Agreement", and submit your payment.
14. Credit/ Debit card: After clicking "Continue" in step 11, please read and agree to the "Payment Plan Agreement" in the pop-up window. You must agree by clicking the check box at the bottom of the page. Then, click "Continue" in the bottom right-hand corner of the pop-up window.
15. Proceed to PayPath, our secure third party payment servicer by clicking "Continue" on the bottom right-hand side of the pop-up window.
A 2.85% service fee is applied to all credit/ debit card payments through PayPath.
16. Please confirm the amount that you would like to pay through our PayPath Payment Service by reviewing the page and clicking "Continue" on the bottom right-hand side of the page.
17. Enter your payment card information and billing address, then click "Continue".
18. Review your previously entered payment information and billing address. Agree to the terms, and submit your payment.